Reset Font to Default Medium Font Larger Font

Claim Form


The claim form is a draft version and is provided here for informational use only.  The final version of the claim form will be made available if the settlement is approved by the court.  Please do not send claim documentation to the Claims Administrator until you receive the approved version of the claim form.

1875 Federal Land Grant claim form - 350 feet or more 

1875 Federal Land Grant claim form - under 350

If you did not receive the notice by mail without requesting it
and you believe you are a class member, you need to register with the Claims Administrator in order to receive a Claim Form once the settlement is approved.  You can register in two ways:

  • By calling 1-866-591-7266 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. central time and speaking to a customer service representative.

In order to determine if your property is part of the settlement, you will be asked to provide the legal description of the property.  This information can usually be found on your deed or on your property tax statement.


Please do not contact CenturyLink, WilTel or Level 3 Communications or the Court about this Settlement. Any and all callers will be directed to this website. If you have questions, please refer to the information posted here.  If you are unable to find an answer to your question using the information posted here, you can call the claims administrator at 1-866-591-7266.

This site is not operated by CenturyLink, WilTel or Level 3 Communications. This class action settlement is supervised by the Court and is administered by a claims administration firm that handles all aspects of claims processing.

View the Privacy Policy